Thursday, December 30, 2010

ROM Preparation (20 November 2010) -- Flowers

Flowers were probably one of the items that was least of our concern. All thanks to Chern Woon and his wife Mia Cher, we got really really lovely flowers for our event.

It started with just an sms to my ex-colleague Chern Woon because I knew that his wife is active in wedding decorations and particularly talented in flowers. In the past, we have received beautiful christmas presents and V-day flowers from Chern Woon, courtesy of Mia Cher's wonderful wrapping and arrangement. Hence, I asked a favour from them to put together the flowers for our ROM.

When I arrived in Taipei airport for business, feeling tired after 4 hours of flight, reply from Chern Woon really brightened up my day. He said he and wife will gladly help me with the flowers and would even provide us the flowers for free, as a gift. That was a really nice gesture that warmed my heart!

After showing them pictures of my Cheongsam and colour preferences, all we had to do was to wait for the day of our ROM to take delivery from Chern Woon and Mia Cher, who kindly drove over to Gallery hotel to pass us the flowers, as well as some flowers for my hairstyling.

We offered to pay them but Chern Woon insisted in giving that to us as a gift.

Chern Woon and Mia Cher, really want to thank you for the lovely flowers which we really really love! Holding the flowers during our ROM just made us feel very special and grateful for our friendship :)

Highly recommend the flowers from Mia Cher and Chern Woon. It is way better than the flowers we got from Fleurlicious on the actual day. They are experienced in church wedding decor as well.

You can check them out at: http://blissfulthots.blogspot.com/
The lovely cream-coloured ribbons so suit my Cheongsam. The lace around the flowers also had very pretty pearls on them!

Extremely beautiful choice of colours and flowers!

Pretty shot of our flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment